AVIS DE CONVOCATION AUX ACTIONNAIRESjuin 2, 2022
Pour l’exécution des travaux de remplacement d’une partie des tuyauteries de la ligne de déballastagejuin 2, 2022
Shareholders of the National Refining Company Ltd (SONARA) are hereby informed that the Joint General Assembly Meeting of SONARA shall take place on Thursday 23 June 2022 at 10: am in Yaounde, in the Conference Hall of the CSPH headquarters.
Deliberations shall centre on the following points:
I. WITHIN THE PURVIEW OF THE ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
- Approval of the Change of name from TOTAL OUTRE-MER to TotalEnergies Marketing Afrique;
- Ratification for the designation of the representative of the Presidency of the Republic and of the permanent representative of TotalEnergies, to the Board of Directors of SONARA;
- Review and approval of Minutes of the Ordinary General Assembly of 29 June 2021 in Yaoundé;
- Report on the execution of resolutions of the previous session of the General Assembly;
- Examination of the Management Report of the Board of Directors at the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Examination of accounts for the year closed on 31 December 2021;
- Reading and examination of Reports of Auditors to the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Approval of Accounts and allocation of the Result for the 2021 financial year;
- Discharge to Board members and Auditors;
II. WITHIN THE PURVIEW OF THE EXTRA-ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
- Amendment of the Appendix to the Articles of Association (Shareholding) with regard to the change of name from TOTAL OUTRE-MER to TOTALENERGIES Marketing Afrique;
- Power of attorney to be given for legal formalities.
This announcement serves as an individual invitation.
Done in Limbe, 25th/05/2022
NDOH Bertha BAKATA
Chairperson of the Board of Directors