OPEN NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER N° 016.22 / ONIT / SONARA / CIPM / 2022 OF THE 4th/08/2022
For ASSISTANCE IN UPDATING SONARA’S RISK MAPPING (EXCLUDING INDUSTRIAL RISKS)
- SUBJECT OF THE TENDER
The General Manager of the National Refining Company (SONARA), Contracting Authority, is launching an Open National Call for Tenders for assistance in updating SONARA’S risk mapping (excluding industrial riks).
- CONSISTENCY OF SERVICES
The firm or company selected at the end of the ongoing procedure will be required to satisfy the following objectives, namely:
- Identify all the risks according to their occurrences and their impacts on the strategic objectives and the processes of the organization;
- Assess these risks in order to define possible action plans to reduce or control them;
- Define dynamic risk management systems according to their criticality;
- Develop a graphical representation of the risks according to their impact for the company;
- Give impetus to an organized risk management (monitoring) process;
- Promote the orientation of the internal audit plan by highlighting the processes at the level of which the major risks are concentrated;
- Improve communication around business risks for the sake of clarity with stakeholders;
- Train auditors in the use and updating of risk mapping.
- EXECUTION DEADLINE :
The maximum timeframe provided by the Client for the performance of the services covered by this call for tenders is ninety (90) open working days.
This contract is not allotted.
- ESTIMATED COST
The estimated cost of this operation is CFAF 75.604.500 (seventy-five million six hundred four thousand and five hundred francs) all taxes inclusive.
- PARTICIPATION AND ORIGIN
Participation to this call for tenders is open to all Cameroonian-based companies or established in Cameroon, and operating in this specific field.
- FINANCING :
Services of this invitation to tender shall be financed by the SONARA budget (FB122-X58-0422).
- PROVISIONAL BOND
To avoid rejection, each bidder must include in his administrative documents, a bid bond drawn up and signed by a bank or a first class financial institution registered by the ministry in charge of finance and which figures on document N°11 of the ITT, of an amount of CFAF 1.268.000 (one million two hundred and sixty-eight thousand francs) and valid for 30 days, beyond the original date of validity of the offers.
The other administrative documents required must either be original, or the true copies certified by the issuing service or an administrative authority; Senior Divisional Officer, Divisional Officer….), in accordance with the stipulations of the special rules and regulations of the invitation to tender.
They must be dated less than three (03) months preceding the date of submission of the tender, or must have been signed after the date of signing of the invitation to tender.
Any bid which does not conform to the prescriptions of this invitation to tender shall be declared inadmissible. Such as the bid bond issued by a first class bank registered by the Ministry in charge of Finance or the non-respect for the patterns of each section of the tender file, will attract rejection of the bid.
- CONSULTATION OF THE TENDER DOCUMENTS:
As soon as this notice is published, the file may be consulted during working hours at SONARA P.O. Box 365 Limbe (GENERAL MANAGEMENT / CONTRACTS DIVISION).
- ACQUISITION OF THE TENDER DOCUMENTS :
Once the tender notice is made known, tender documents can be obtained at the Contracts Division of the National Refining Company Ltd – P.O. Box 365 Limbe, upon presentation of a receipt of payment of a non-refundable amount of CFAF 100.000 (one hundred thousand francs) at BICEC, using the following references:
Account / 335 98800001 89
Special customer account CAS – ARMP
Remitter: Name of bidder/SONARA/ITT n°016.22
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Tenders submitted in English or French in six (06) copies, one original and five (05) copies labelled as such, should reach the Contracts Division of the National Refining Company Ltd – P.O. BOX 65 Limbe-Cameroun, Tel: (+237) 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 / Fax: (+237) 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11, latest on the 8th/09/2022 at 10 a.m. local time, bearing the following label:
INVITATION TO TENDER n°016.22 / ONIT / SONARA / CIPM / 2022 OF THE 4th/08/2022
ASSISTANCE IN UPDATING SONARA’S RISK MAPPING (EXCLUDING INDUSTRIAL RISKS)
‘’To be opened during the tender session only”
- ADMISSIBILITY OF BIDS
Under pain of rejection, the other administrative documents required must either be original, or the true copies certified by the issuing service or an administrative authority, in accordance with the stipulations of the special rules and regulations of the invitation to tender.
They must obligatorily be dated less than three (03) months preceding the date of submission of the tender, or must have been signed after the date of signing of the invitation to tender.
Any incomplete bid which does not conform to the prescriptions of this invitation to tender shall be declared inadmissible. Such as the absence of a bid bond issued by a first class bank registered by the Ministry in charge of finance.
- OPENING OF TENDER ENVELOPES
The opening of tenders shall be done on two phases; the opening of administrative and technical documents will take place on phase one and shall be followed by that of financial proposals of bidders having obtained the required minimum technical score:
- The opening of administrative documents and technical proposals shall take place on the 8th/09/2022 at 10:30 am in the SONARA restaurant in Limbe, and would be done by the SONARA Internal Tenders Board (CIPM); only bidders or their duly mandated representative having full knowledge of the file can attend the tenders opening session.
- The opening of financial bids will take place at the end of technical analysis and will solely concern bidders who would have obtained a minimum score of 80 points out of a total of 100.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA
14.1 Essential criteria
The examination of essential criteria shall consist in verifying that the bidder’s offer is in conformity with the terms of reference (TOR) and the special requirements of the tender document. The points to be verified include:
- Presentation of the offer and understanding of the mission………05 pts
- Methodology and organization of the mission …………………………… 35 pts
- Qualification and experience of key personnel ………….……………… 25 pts
- Experience of the firm in the field concerned ………..…………………… 30 pts
- Logistics……………………………………………..…….…………………………………….05 pts
TOTAL. ………………………………………………………………………..…………100 points
14.2 Eliminatory criteria
- Incomplete administrative file ;
- Not having indicated in the technical file the risk management reference system to be used;
- Failure to obtain at least 80 points on a score of 100, after addition of the essential criteria’s notes.
- SELECTION METHOD OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
The service provider shall be selected through the Quality and Price postulate.
- AWARD OF CONTRACT
The contract shall be awarded to the company technical and financial proposals put together will be assessed as the most cost-effective bid based on the formula NG = 0.8NT+0.2NF outlined in the tender file.
- DURATION AND VALIDITY OF OFFERS
Bidders shall be bound by their offers for a period of three (03) months with effect from the deadline of submission of the tender documents.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Further technical information may be obtained during working hours from Contracts Division of the National Refining Company Ltd, P.O. BOX. 365 Limbe – Cameroon, Tel: (+237)233 42 3815 or 233 33 22 38 / Fax: (+237)233 42 41 99 or 233 33 22 35.
Done in Limbe, on the 4th/08/2022
The Project owner
Jean-Paul SIMO NJONOU