OPEN NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER
N°015.22 / ONIT / SONARA / CIPM / 2022 OF 25th/07/2022
For THE SUPPLY OF EIGHT (08) NEW VEHICLES TO SONARA
- SUBJECT OF THE INVITATION TO TENDER
The General Manager of SONARA, Contracting Authority, launches a National Open Tender for the supply of eight (08) new vehicles to SONARA.
- NATURE OF SERVICES
The supplier(s) selected at the end of the ongoing procedure will be responsible for delivering new vehicles to SONARA with regard to the quantities relating to each of the respective lot of this call for tenders and this, in accordance with the technical specifications contained in the Description of the Supply (DF).
- EXECUTION DEADLINE
The maximum period provided by the Project Owner for the delivery of the supplies attached to each of the lot of this call for tenders is three (03) months from the date of notification of the corresponding service order.
The supplies for this project are divided into three (03) separate lots as follows:
- Lot n°1: Six (06) pick-up
- Lot n°2: One (01) bus
- Lot n°3: One (01) sedan
- ESTIMATED COST
The estimated cost of operations is as follows per lot:
- Lot n°1: CFAF 178.875.000 (one hundred seventy-eight million eight hundred and seventy-five thousand francs) All Taxes Included;
- Lot n°2: FCFA 59.625.000 (fifty-nine million six hundred and twenty-five thousand francs) All Taxes Included;
- Lot n°3: FCFA 17.887.500 (seventeen million eight hundred eighty-seven thousand and five hundred francs) All Taxes Included.
- PARTICIPATION AND ORIGIN
Participation in this invitation to tender is open to all Cameroon-based companies with the required competence and expertise in this specific domain.
Services forming the subject of this invitation to tender shall be financed by the SONARA Budget Head No. (ID122-C01-3546).
- PROVISIONNAL BID BOND
Under risk of being rejected, each bidder must include in his administrative documents, a bid bond issued by a first rate-bank approved by the Ministry in charge of Finance featuring on the list in document 11 of the Tender File, valid for thirty (30) days beyond the original date of the validity of the offers, and of an amount of:
- Lot n°1 : FCFA 30.000.000 (thirty million francs);
- Lot n°2: FCFA 1.000.000 (one million francs);
- Lot n°3: FCFA 300.000 (three hundred thousand francs).
- CONSULTATION OF TENDER FILE
The file may be consulted during working hours at the Contracts Division of the National Refining Company (SONARA), P.O Box 365 Limbe, as soon as this notice is published.
- ACQUISITION OF THE TENDER FILE
The file may be obtained from the SONARA’s Contracts Division P.O Box 365 Limbe upon presentation of a receipt of payment of a non-refundable amount of CFAF 120.000 (one hundred and twenty thousand francs) at any BICEC branch using the following references:
Account / 335 98800001 89
Special customer account CAS – ARMP
Name of bidder/SONARA/ITT n°015.22
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Each lot of the bid drafted in English or in French in six (06) copies including one (01) original and five (05) copies labelled as such, shall be deposited against an acknowledgement of receipt at the Contracts Division of the NATIONAL REFINING COMPANY (SONARA), P.O.BOX 365 – Limbe latest on the 25th/08/2022 at 10 a.m. local time, bearing the following label:
INVITATION TO TENDER N°015.22 / ONIT / SONARA / CIPM / 2021 OF 25th/07/2022
SUPPLY OF EIGHT (08) NEW VEHICLES TO SONARA
LOT N°………: ……………………………………………………………
«To be opened during the tenders-opening session only»
- ADMISSIBILITY OF OFFERS.
Subject to rejection, other administrative documents required will imperatively be produced in originals or certified copies by the issuing authority in accordance with the provisions of special rules and regulations of the invitation to tender.
They must be dated less than three (03) months preceding the date of submission of the tender, or must have been signed after the date of signing the invitation to tender.
Any offer not in conformity with the requirements of this notice and tender file will be declared inadmissible. Notably the absence of a bid bond issued by a first class bank approved with the Ministry of Finance, or failure to respect the models of documents of tender file will result in rejection of the offer.
- OPENING OF BIDS
The opening of bids will be done in two stages; the opening of the administrative and technical bids will take place initially and will be followed by the second phase which is the financial offers of the bidders who meet the minimum technical score required:
- The opening of administrative documents and technical bids will take place on 25th/08/2022 at 10:30 am at the Company restaurant SONARA in Limbe, by the SONARA’s Internal Tenders Board; only bidders may attend the opening session or be represented by a person of their choice duly authorized.
- The financial bids will take place at the end of the technical analysis and it will concern only tenderers with the minimum score of 70% of ‘’Yes’’ following addition of essential criteria’s notes.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA
14.1 ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
The review of the essential criteria applicable to the three (03) lots will consist of a verification of the compliance of the bidder’s bid with the requirements of the Supply Description (SD), in accordance with the provisions of the RPAO. The items to be checked will include:
- Presentation of the offer
- After-sales service
14.2 ELIMINATORY CRITERIA
The eliminatory criteria are applicable to all three (03) lots. The items to be checked will include:
- Incomplete administrative file;
- Failure to present a concession contract or any other document attesting of the concession of the proposed brand, in accordance with applicable Cameroonian regulations ;
- Failure to submit a certificate of origin and conformity of the proposed vehicle reference standard ;
- Not having complied with certain technical specifications set out in the Supply Description (DF), in particular (1) the provisions of Chapter I, as well as (2) the absence for each of the vehicles, of information on [a] the ABS system, [b] the AIRBAGS, [c] the air conditioning, [d] the central locking and [f] the seat belts ;
- Absence of references [at least three (03)] in the supply of new vehicles [attach copy of the corresponding Supplies/Contracts/Orders and approval vouchers (see Provisional approval for services in progress, or final approval for services fully executed)];
- Not having obtained at least 70% of “YES” when adding the essential criteria scores.
- SELECTION METHOD OF CONSULTANT
The consultant selected shall be the bidder whose technical selected offer is qualified financially as the lower price.
The contract shall be awarded to the bidder whose qualified technical offer is judged in compliance with the Tender file and financial offer considered as the lowest price.
- VALIDITY OF OFFERS
Bidders shall remain committed to their offers for three (03) months from the deadline set for the submission of tenders.
- COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATION
Further technical information may be obtained during working hours at the Contracts Division of the National Refining Company (SONARA), P.O. BOX 365 Limbe – Cameroon, Tel: 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 / Fax: 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168.
Done in Limbe, the 25th/07/2022
The Project Owner
Jean-Paul SIMO NJONOU