Shareholders of the National Refining Company Ltd (SONARA) are hereby informed that the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of SONARA shall take place on Friday 25 September 2020 at 10: am prompt in Limbe.
Deliberations shall centre on the following points:
- Ratification of the Change of the permanent representative of SNH and the coopting of a Personality appointed by the President of the Republic to the Board of Directors of SONARA;
- Recomposition of the Board of Directors of SONARA;
- Review and approval of minutes of the Joint General Assembly Meeting of 11 December 2019 in Limbe;
- Report on the implementation of resolutions of the last session of the General Assembly Meeting;
- Examination of the Board of Directors’ Management Report, to the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Examination of the 2019 Financial Accounts;
- Reading and Examination of Auditors’ Reports to the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Approval of Accounts and Appropriation of Benefits;
- Powers to the Board Members and the Auditors;
- Power of attorney to be given for legal formalities.
This announcement serves as an individual invitation.
Done in Limbe, 24 August 2020.
NDOH Bertha BAKATA
Chairperson of the Board of Directors