Shareholders of the National Refining Company Ltd (SONARA) are hereby informed that the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of SONARA shall take place on Tuesday 29 June 2021 at 10: am prompt in Yaoundé.
Deliberations shall centre on the following points:
- Ratification of the Change of representative of the Ministry of Finance at the Board of Directors of SONARA;
- Review and approval of Minutes of the Ordinary General Assembly of 25 September 2020 in Limbe;
- Report on the execution of resolutions of the previous session of the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Examination of the Management Report of the Board of Directors to the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Examination of Financial accounts for the Year ending 31 December 2020;
- Reading and examination of Auditors’ Reports to the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Approval of accounts and allocation of profits;
- Conferring of powers to Board members and Auditors;
- Power of attorney to be given for legal formalities.
This announcement serves as an individual invitation.
Done in Limbe, 03 June 2021.
NDOH Bertha BAKATA
Chairperson of the Board of Directors