A Joint General Assembly of the National Refining Company LTD (SONARA) held on Thursday, 23 June 2022 in Yaounde, chaired by Mrs NDOH Bertha BAKATA, Board Chairperson of the company.
Mr. SIMO NJONOU Jean-Paul, General Manager, acted as minutes Secretary of the day.
During these meetings, the Ordinary General Assembly approved the Financial Statements for the year closed on 31 December 2021 as follows:
- Overall balance sheet: 828,461,066,502 CFAF
- Equity: -99,430,160,679 CFAF
- Turnover: 460,323,736,303 CFAF
- Profit before tax: 83,965,106,183 CFAF
- Corporate tax: -5,045,987,478 CFAF
- Net income: 78,919,118,705 CFAF
The Ordinary General Assembly also granted discharge on their management to the Board members and discharge on their mandate to the Auditors.
The Extraordinary General Assembly, on its part, amended the Articles of Association, while taking into account the change of the name of TOTAL OUTRE-MER, shareholder, to TotalEnergies Marketing Afrique.
The Board Chairperson,
NDOH Bertha BAKATA