Shareholders of the National Refining Company Ltd (SONARA) are hereby informed that the Joint General Assembly Meeting of SONARA initially convened for Friday 22 November 2019 at 10: Am prompt, in the conference hall of the company in Limbe, has been postponed to Wednesday 11 December 2019 at the same venue and time.
The agenda of the said General Assembly remains unchanged, namely:
- WITHIN THE PURVIEW OF THE ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
- Appointment of the representative of MINEE to the Board of Directors
- Review and approval of minutes of the Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting of 27 July 2018 in Douala ;
- Report on the implementation of resolutions of the last session of the General Assembly Meeting;
- Examination of the Board of Directors’ Management Report, to the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Examination of the 2018 Financial Accounts;
- Reading and Examination of Auditors’ Reports;
- Approval of Accounts and Appropriation of Benefits;
- Powers to the Board Members and the Auditors;
- Monthly allowance of the Chairperson of the Board of Directors;
- Duty allowances to the Board members;
- WITHIN THE PURVIEW OF THE EXTRA-ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
- Approval of the Articles of Association of SONARA revised in conformity with Decrees No.2019/320 and No.2019/321 of 19 June 2019;
- Power of attorney to be given for legal formalities.
This announcement serves as an individual invitation.
Done in Limbe, 15 Nov. 2019.
NDOH Bertha BAKATA
Chairperson of the Board of Directors