Shareholders of the National Refining Company Ltd (SONARA) are hereby informed that the Joint General Assembly Meeting of SONARA shall take place on Thursday 23 June 2022 at 10: am in Yaounde, in the Conference Hall of the CSPH headquarters.
Deliberations shall centre on the following points:
I. WITHIN THE PURVIEW OF THE ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
- Approval of the Change of name from TOTAL OUTRE-MER to TotalEnergies Marketing Afrique;
- Ratification for the designation of the representative of the Presidency of the Republic and of the permanent representative of TotalEnergies, to the Board of Directors of SONARA;
- Review and approval of Minutes of the Ordinary General Assembly of 29 June 2021 in Yaoundé;
- Report on the execution of resolutions of the previous session of the General Assembly;
- Examination of the Management Report of the Board of Directors at the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Examination of accounts for the year closed on 31 December 2021;
- Reading and examination of Reports of Auditors to the Ordinary General Assembly;
- Approval of Accounts and allocation of the Result for the 2021 financial year;
- Discharge to Board members and Auditors;
II. WITHIN THE PURVIEW OF THE EXTRA-ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
- Amendment of the Appendix to the Articles of Association (Shareholding) with regard to the change of name from TOTAL OUTRE-MER to TOTALENERGIES Marketing Afrique;
- Power of attorney to be given for legal formalities.
This announcement serves as an individual invitation.
Done in Limbe, 25th/05/2022
NDOH Bertha BAKATA
Chairperson of the Board of Directors